Through an intensive research and development process RoyalABC™ has developed a unique proprietary curriculum.
RoyalABC™ combines the Cambridge British English Curriculum with an Early Years Learning framework resulting in an evidence-based curriculum, specifically designed for young learners.
Twelve essential 21st Century skills are embedded throughout our curriculum helping children develop complex 21st Century skills from the very beginning.
Aligned with the Cambridge English Early Learners and CEFR:
• Pre-A1 Starters
• A1 Movers (coming 2021)
• A2 Flyers (coming 2021)
• PLUS Phonics
1. Arts – Perception and Appreciation, Expression and Creation
2. Sciences – Scientific Exploration, Mathematical Learning
3. Social Development – Interpersonal Relationships, Social Adaptability
4. Language – Listening and Speaking, Preparation for Reading and Writing
5. Health – Physical and Mental, Motor Development, Habits for Healthy Living, Self-help Skills
These essential twelve 21st Century skills have been proven by leading scientists and researchers around the world to be critical for children’s success in school and in life.
Social and Cultural Awareness
Our custom course creator will allow your school to create unique courses to match your current course or create a brand new one using our complete suite of research backed online and offline lesson content.