RoyalABC offers a complete product ecosystem of blended online and offline learning resources for both the classroom and at home, built with a complete British English curriculum embedded with 21C skills and complete reporting for teachers and parents.
RoyalABC makes classroom teaching simple with an intuitive teacher platform that allows you to use our pre-built lesson plans, or create a lesson plan your way in under a minute.
RoyalABC Classroom uses a customised curriculum of Cambridge English and China National English and a tailored phonics program combined with 21st Century learning and Growth Mindset methodologies to create our world class content.
Through RoyalABC Classroom, teachers can manage their lessons, broadcast content, schedule homework, report to parents, and comprehensively deliver the RoyalABC blended learning curriculum to children aged 2-9 Teaching British English has never been easier, with original songs, story books, classroom games and activities, worksheets, flash cards, phonics and language practice all available from the teacher platform.
• One Touch Start - Plan a lesson and teach in under a minute using RoyalABC's built in curriculums
• Broadcast your lesson to the class
• Lesson planning tools
• 6 years of classroom lessons
• Over 1,000 hours of quality learning
• Over 1,200 digital only lessons
• Over 1,200 blended learning lessons
• Over 1,000 bespoke lessons
• Hundreds of digital and ‘non-digital’ classroom activities
Welcome to RoyalABC World! A fun, beautiful 3D immersive world that connects children's English learning in the classroom with learning at home.
Access to hundreds of hours of learning resources plus parent reports, teaching children aged 2-9 British English through structured language learning games, stories, and songs.
• Connects learning in class to learning at home
• Teacher sets the learning
• Personalised learning set at each child's pace
• Parent reports to track progress
• Songs, storybooks, games, phonics and more fun activities
• Interwoven Growth Mindset and 21st Century Skills themes
The unique learning environment of RoyalABC World is set in a virtual traditional British school, with beautiful grounds and historic buildings to learn and play in. The teachers are friendly animal characters who help children challenge themselves to learn new skills and grow their confidence at speaking English through trying new words, numbers, and sentences, reinforcing what they have learned in class.
Children learn British English and culture in the app using a combination of the globally respected Cambridge English curriculum and Growth Mindset methodology. Learning Growth Mindset techniques have been comprehensively proven to improve children’s resilience, increase their test scores, and deliver lifelong economic benefits. Growth Mindset is the backbone of the RoyalABC educational offering, helping students learn British English and excel at life and language.
Get our RoyalABC Storybooks in an interactive app and play the stories with British English audio to your children!
The RoyalABC Storybooks teach not only English language, but also British culture, vocabulary reinforcement, growth mindset and 21C skills. 51 development critical themes, including growth mindset, self care, looking after others, and critical thinking are interwoven throughout the books to expose children to important real life issues and life skills, so as to see learning as a positive challenge.
Furthermore, the storybook series is mapped to the Cambridge Pre-A1 Starters Vocabulary and Grammar lists. The number of words per book increase progressively throughout the levels, with the higher levels containing more difficult words, structures and concepts. Overall, after completing the whole series students would have been exposed to 500 + words and 1700 sentence structures. Completion of the whole series will also ensure your child is not only ready for the Cambridge A1 Starters exam, but also able to speak at a ‘Functional Beginner’ level of English.
RoyalABC provides each school with a completely bespoke setup service ensuring each school has a curriculum and lesson roadmap that fits their needs.
Every teacher receives training from our expert teacher trainers and product specialists. This is delivered via a combination of online training through webinars and videos, and in person training. Our mission is to empower teachers to deliver great lessons so training teachers is at the very heart of what we do.
RoyalABC Storybooks Series A
is now available for sale on Amazon!
Access your region's* Amazon store above to purchase!
Rest of the series coming soon.
*Unavailable within China.
The RoyalABC Storybooks series teach not only English language, but also Eastern and British culture, vocabulary reinforcement, growth mindset and 21C skills.
There are 54 storybooks in total with 9 levelled series of 6 books each. Each level has an iconic and loveable main character to guide the children through a breadth of learning opportunities and growth mindset themes that go beyond the standard English language curriculum.
The Cambridge Vocabulary and Grammar lists have been mapped to the storybooks. The number of words per book increase progressively throughout the levels, with the higher levels containing more difficult words, structures and concepts.
Overall, after completing the whole series, children would have been exposed to 500 + words and 1700 sentence structures. Completion of the whole series will also ensure your child is not only ready for the Cambridge A1 Starters exam, but also able to speak at a ‘Functional Beginner’ level of English.
• 2 languages in the same book (English and Mandarin/Pin Yin).
• Narrative Summary & Key Theme pages at the beginning of each book.
• 21st Century skills such as creativity, collaboration, communication and perseverance are demonstrated throughout the stories through the character development and scenarios depicted through each series.
• There are also 6 Comprehension questions per book. These questions encourage the C21 skill of critical thinking.
• 51 important themes, including Growth Mindset concepts are interwoven throughout the books to expose children to important real life issues and life skills, so as to see learning as a positive challenge.
The RoyalABC Workbook Series is for young learners aged between 3 and 6 and is designed to be in conjunction with our RoyalABC Storybooks Series. There are in total 9 workbooks, with each workbook corresponding to a level of the storybooks series. Each workbook contains review pages and teacher notes to ensure learners get the most out of each learning experience.
Receptive skills (listening and reading) and productive skills (speaking and writing), are taught through a variety of activities with strong visual cues in order to create meaning and relevance to the learners. Key vocabulary and language structures are presented and practiced through meaningful and purposeful pre-reading and pre-writing activities such as stories, games, matching and sequencing. Number sense is also developed as students learn to count aloud while developing an understanding of one-to-one correspondence and quantity. Throughout the series, learners are presented with many opportunities to develop memory, concentration, categorisation and visual discrimination skills. When tasks are meaningful and purposeful, learners are more likely to be engaged and learning objectives are more likely to be embedded into long term memory.
Underpinning the design of each workbook, are the following robust learning principles:
• Play-based learning is a context for learning through which children organise and make sense of their social worlds, as they engage actively with people, objects and ideas. Play provides opportunities for children to learn as they discover solve problems and engage in critical thinking
• Effective teachers use a student-centered approach and they encourage cooperative learning through encouraging interaction among the students themselves.
• Teaching should be intentional and promote children’s learning through worthwhile and challenging experiences and interactions that foster high-level thinking skills.
• Language should be introduced in a natural way, as part of complete sentences rather than as isolated words.
• Mistakes and creative use of language are to be embraced and encouraged in a growth mindset framework as a scaffold of learning opportunities.
• Students learn best in environments that encourage critical thinking, creativity, problem-solving, communication, collaboration, global awareness, and social responsibility.
RoyalABC applies techniques from psychology and social language acquisition research and incorporates best practice in 21st Century pedagogy to create powerful learning experiences.